Become a part of our team:
SQL DBA Data Base Admin (m/f/d) for Central Europe
Our vision is of a world where people have the freedom to live life to the full in a place of their choice.
Tunstall is worldwide market leader in Connected Care and Connected Health with presence in more than 40 countries. With 60 years of experience Tunstall integrates innovative solutions.
Our mission is to provide technology based solutions and services to improve our customers‘ ability to deliver new, more efficient and effective models for health and care management. More than 5.4 million users in the world support our vision of a world where people have the freedom to live life to the full in a place of their choice.
What you will do:
The successful candidate will be able to develop, implement, configure and maintain SQL databases and related systems.
This includes writing well-formed, efficient SQL queries, views, jobs and stored procedures to collect, process and present relevant data.
This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
These are your abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge in configuring, implementing and supporting large, highly available, SQL Server environments
- Strong T-SQL skills (writing queries, building stored procedures, performance tuning and coding)
- Experience with Failover Cluster and database mirroring/always on
- Strong working knowledge of query, index and DB I/O performance tuning, and Stored Procedures and SQL coding
This is what we offer:
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- Personal development and training in an important Business Unit
- Employee events
- 40 Hours a week and a flexible working outside the core-time
- Unlimited term contract
- 25 days of holiday
Are you pro-active and enthusiastic and would you like to work as a SQL DBA Data Base Admin? Then we are very interested in your reaction!
Send your CV and motivation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Norine de Waal (Operations & Management Officer). Do you have any questions about the job or the procedure? Then you can establish contact with Norine on telephone number +31 180-696696.
Acquisition to this advertisement to distribute the vacancy or offer optional candidates is not appreciated.